Oracle ERP Implementation Consultant
Sinube is looking for a full-time motivated Business/Functional Consultant, ready to translate customer queries into functional requirements.
After an intensive training in Oracle ERP Cloud and our project methodology you will join our implementation team. As an ERP implementation consultant you will be involved in new implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud, additional Change Requests, supporting existing customers,…
- You conduct workshops with the business and IT to gain insight into the functional and technical requirements of the customer and collect them accurately.
- You analyze this data and, in consultation with the project manager, convert it into an implementation plan, in which you determine the scope, estimates of the workload and delivery schedule.
- You actively design and configure the Oracle ERP Cloud solution to the needs of the customer.
- For business requirements that do not meet the standard solution, you propose a workaround or design a customization together with our development team.
- You conduct training sessions and support the customer during UAT.
- You guide our customers in their start-up process during and after ‘go-live’.
- As a professional you are customer driven and want to achieve the best possible Oracle ERP Cloud customer experience for your customer.
Qualifications and Education
- Master or Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with analysis of business processes in finance or procurement;
- Experience with ERP implementations is a plus;
- Knowledge of business processes such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay,… is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Fluent oral & written communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus;
- Affinity with IT (JSON, SQL, BI, …) is a plus;
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications;
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals;
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary package including a company car;
- Other benefits such as meal allowance, group insurance, health insurance, …